Table of Contents
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- CHILDREN INFORMATION
- EXTERNAL WEBSITES AND PAYMENT SERVICE PROVIDERS
- ACCESSING AND MODIFYING INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
- DO NOT TRACK
- NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- NOTICE TO NEVADA RESIDENTS
- IMPORTANT NOTICE TO NON-U.S. RESIDENTS
- HOW TO CONTACT US
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In the course of operating the Website, providing the Services, and/or interacting with you, 100Kids will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information.
a) Contact Information
When you sign up to use the Services, attend our in-person events (“In-Person Events”), contact us through the “Contact Us” feature of the Website, email or by mail, or when you call us, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information about yourself, which may include but shall not be limited to, your name, phone number, physical address and e-mail address (collectively, the “Contact Information”). The Contact Information is used to provide the requested service or information and to contact you for purposes of direct marketing of our current and future services. We do not collect any Contact Information from you when you use our Services unless you provide us with the Contact Information voluntarily.
b) Volunteer Information
When you sign up to become a volunteer, you will be asked to provide certain information, including but not limited to, name, phone numbers, email address, contact address, date of birth, what areas you are interested in volunteering in, your weekly availability, emergency contact information and the name, phone number and relationship connection of two (2) character references (collectively, the “Volunteer Information”). In addition, because we work with a vulnerable population, you will be required to submit to a criminal background check. We will use Volunteer Information to determine whether you are a good fit for our organization and to contact you about the applicable volunteer opportunities.
c) Billing Information
d) Survey Information
We may, from time to time, send you surveys to gather information on your interaction with our Services.
e) Other Information
In addition to the Contact Information Volunteer Information and Survey Information we may collect additional information regarding you and your use of our Website and Services, your interactions with us, as well as information regarding your computer or other devices used to access our Website and Services (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- Information obtained from you. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us.
- Information obtained from your online activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Website or Services, such as (i) information about the device from which you access the Website or Services (i.e., the type of device, the advertising identifier (“IDFA” or “AdID”), the operating system and version (for example iOS, Android or Windows), your carrier and network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE, etc.); (ii) your IP addresses (which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device); (iii) browser type and language; (iv) referring and exit pages and URLs; (v) date and time; (vi) amount of time spent on particular pages; (vii) what features of the Website or Services you use or visit; and (viii) similar information concerning your use of the Website or Services.
For Google Analytics, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics.
You authorize us to use the Contact Information, Volunteer Information, Survey Information and Other Information, (collectively, the “Information”) to provide our Website and Services to you and to improve the Website and the Services. Also, we may use and share the Information as described below.
- Agents, Providers and Related Third Parties. We may engage other companies and individuals to perform certain business-related functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law. We may also share your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, or other companies under common control with us.
- Schools. We may work with schools and may have to share Volunteer Information, as needed with the necessary school officials for compliance reasons.
- Aggregated Information. In an ongoing effort to better understand users of the Website and our Services, we may analyze the Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Website and our Services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may use this aggregate information for marketing purposes. We may share this aggregate information with our affiliates, agents, business and business partners, and other third parties. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe the Website and our Services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Business Transfers. As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Legal Requirements. To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Family Legal Care or others.
3. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your Information, from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
4. CHILDREN INFORMATION
5. EXTERNAL WEBSITES AND PAYMENT SERVICE PROVIDERS
6. ACCESSING AND MODIFYING INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
You may access, review, delete and make changes to your personal information by following the instructions found on our Website, or by contacting us at [insert email]. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any 100Kids marketing email. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
7. DO NOT TRACK
As discussed above, third parties such as analytics providers may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you access or use the Website or Services. Currently, various browsers offer a “Do Not Track” option, but there is no standard for commercial websites. At this time, we do not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
8. NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Pursuant to California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83), residents of California have the right to obtain certain information about the types of personal information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship (and that are not otherwise exempt) have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, including the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. If you wish to submit a request pursuant to Section 1798.83, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. NOTICE TO NEVADA RESIDENTS
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of personal information to third parties. You can exercise this right by contacting us at email@example.com with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your account.
10. IMPORTANT NOTICE TO NON-U.S. RESIDENTS
The Website and Services are operated in the United States. Please be aware that any information you provide to us, including your personal information, may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the Website or Services, you do so at your own risk.
12. HOW TO CONTACT US